University Accreditation will guide you through the steps to make changes to your degree program or certificate. Changing the title, Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP code), or semester credit hours (SCH) for a degree program does require approval by the THECB. University Accreditation will assist in determining if the change is significant and requires notification or approval by SACSCOC. Review a current UNT degree program inventory to see the current title, CIP or SCH for a program on record with the THECB.